October Council Newsletter
Council Elects Warden for 2016
Upon motion of Councillor Fife, seconded by Councillor McDonell, Jamie MacDonald was elected Warden of the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry for 2016. Councillor MacDonald will be sworn into office on Friday, December 18th at 11:30 a.m.
Council approves Compensation Review
Council accepted the proposal from The Osborne Group to complete a non-union compensation review, at a cost of $28,700 plus HST.
By-law No. 5026—to adopt Policy No. 1-27, a Collection and Write-off Policy.
By-law No. 5027—to adopt, confirm and ratify.
County Strategic Priorities
- Preserve enhance historical , cultural, tourism & recreational features to mainatin quality of life
- Plan for economic developments
- Inventory of intrastructure
- Greater local government coordination in delivery of services
- Warden’s Banquet - Nov. 13, 2015
- Warden's Inauguration - Dec. 18, 2015
- Council Meeting -Nov. 16, 2015
United Counties of SDG
26 Pitt Street
Cornwall, ON K6J 3P2
If interested, a complete copy of any of the reports condensed within this newsletter are available upon request.
(613) 932-1515 x 203