The following permit applications can be downloaded, filled out, and submitted to our office for review:
The United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry is taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and well-being of our staff and clients is our primary concern. Please note the following:
What to expect from SDG staff at your site visit:
- Only staff who have passed our self-screening health assessment will be permitted to report to work.
- During your site visit staff will always maintain a minimum distance of two metres (six feet).
- Staff will not be accepting any paperwork from you during a site visit. Please utilize electronic means for any submissions.
- If a staff member becomes symptomatic for COVID-19 soon after your visit, you will be notified.
What we expect from our clients:
- Limit the site visit to only those essential to be in attendance.
- Always maintain a minimum distance of two metres (six feet) from staff.
- If you are not feeling well, please cancel your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule with you at a future date.
- Practice respiratory etiquette by sneezing or coughing into your sleeve or armpit if required.
- If you become symptomatic for COVID-19 shortly after your site visit, please contact our office so we can determine appropriate workplace protocols related to potential COVID-19 exposure.
|ATV Permit Application - Revised June 2015 (fillable).pdf||133.5 KB|
|Entrance Application 2017.pdf||606.55 KB|
|Setback Permit Form.pdf||331.16 KB|
|Road Cut Application - Revised 2019.pdf||653.91 KB|
|Municipal Consent Request - Revised 2019.pdf||504.69 KB|
|Sign Permit Form_Oct 2020.pdf||493.95 KB|