Below is a list of resources for residents, employers and employees that can be used while we all work through the COVID-19 outbreak. Click on any of the agencies listed to access information on their programming.
SUPPORTS FOR INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES
LOANS, FINANCING, MENTORING
- Cornwall and the Counties Community Futures Development Corporation
Small business loans, extensions and new funding opportunities.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
Support for entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19.
- Export Development Canada
Managing the impact on global supply chains and local businesses.
HELPING INDUSTRY ADAPT
- Cornwall and Area Chamber of Commerce
Keeping local businesses engaged and informed on how the COVID-19 outbreak is impacting the bottom line for businesses in the Cornwall area.
- South Stormont Chamber of Commerce
South Stormont's link to the business community.
- South Dundas Chamber of Commerce
South Dundas's link to the business community.
- Moose Creek Chamber of Commerce
Moose Creeks link to the business community.
- Maxville and District Chamber of Commerce
Maxville's link to the business community.
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
Alexandria's link to the business community.
- North Dundas Chamber of Commerce
North Dundas's link to the business community.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT - Economic Development
- Township of South Glengarry, Meagan Bingley - 613-347-1611, ext. 264, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Township of South Stormont, Peter Young - 613-534-8889, ext. 205, email@example.com
- Municipality of South Dundas, Rob Hunter - 613-543-2673, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Township of North Glengarry, Tara Kirkpatrick, 613-525-1313, email@example.com
- Township of North Stormont, 613-984-2908, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Township of North Dundas, Stephen Mann, 613-774-2105, ext. 244, email@example.com
|Stimulus Table_e.pdf||572.87 KB|
|20200409 MMO Chamber of Commerce Handout.pdf||202.59 KB|